- Mobile Phone 770-990-9971
Ken Turner is a 2nd generation Realtor® representing Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties in Midtown Atlanta. Originally from Bradenton, Florida, he relocated to Georgia in 2010 and serves the Greater Atlanta area, including Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb, and Cherokee Counties.
Turner’s prior experience as a professional educator, coach, and mentor has honed his ability to communicate effectively and create a specific plan for each transaction. His personal mantra of, “I’m going to help someone today!” drives his business plan, and he enjoys helping both sellers and buyers with their home selling and purchasing needs.
In his spare time, Turner (a multi-instrumentalist), enjoys composing, arranging, and performing music, as well as writing, abstract painting, home improvement, and trying new recipes and types of cuisine.
Feel free to contact Realtor® Ken Turner about residential homes and property, whether interested in buying or selling, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 990-9971.
Why allow a licensed Realtor® to assist with you in selling your home or purchasing a new home?
- Can help you determine how much home you can afford.
- Can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- Is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
- Can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
- Can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
- Is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.