I am 2nd generation Realtor® representing Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties in Midtown Atlanta, serving the Greater Atlanta area, including Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb, and Cherokee Counties. Feel free to contact me about residential homes and property, whether interested in buying or selling!
Why allow a licensed REALTOR to assist with you in selling your home or purchasing a new home?
- A REALTOR can help you determine how much home you can afford.
- A REALTOR, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- A REALTOR is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
- A REALTOR can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
- A REALTOR can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
- A REALTOR is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.